Recap of his tour of the place:
"We're moving, you can't mess anything up"
"put anything anywhere you want"
"this is the shower. It works how every other shower you've ever used works."
While he was running an errand, I unloaded a few things into the fridge. Here's a quick inventory of items in the kitchen:
- BB Gun (why won't paige let me have one of these?)
- Box of hamburger helper. I miss the helper. Again, Paige, why can't we buy this?
- A book called "getting it on"
- 4 varieties of pepper/steak seasoning
- Log cabin syrup (I buy this, but Paige would prefer if I didn't)
- 3 jars of peanut butter
- An amazing looking store bought apple pie
- A framed picture of the Backstreet Boys. Ironic? Hilarious.